An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers For Aspirancy Please!

awyers

Allison! I will keep you in my prayers, esp tomorrow for your flight.

Please pray for my intentions, particularly that my older son will find his way back to church and the sacraments. Thank you.

Sister Marie

Please know that you are remembered in prayer before Jesus in the most Blessed Sacrament in my local convent Chapel.

God Bless you and Mary protect you.

If you need anything know that you can always ask and are always held in prayer of petition and thanksgiving.

Sister Marie

• 3 weeks later...

I got my Catholic Sun in the mail yesterday and Piobaire was in one of the pictures in an article they did on the PCPAs here!

I've checked the website catholicsun.org to try to post the link and/or pic here but it's not up yet... so feel free to continue to check if you'd like. It was a lovely article on Lenten fasting, monastic style. I'll also check the site and if they finally put up the article, I'll send your way.

Allison if you happen to read this, you cut a mean potato! LOL

[quote name='Piobaire' date='27 February 2010 - 03:21 PM' timestamp='1267294907' post='2063779']
I leave for my one month aspirancy with the Phoenix Poor Clares tomorrow morning :lol_roll: and I would appreciate any and all prayers (especially for the flight). Feel free to pass along any prayer requests as I get to spend a whole month in perpetual adoration! :topsy:

God bless!
Allison
[/quote]

Our Lady of the Way, protect Piobaire on her journey! Prayers for your aspirancy, too!!