An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers For Aspirancy Please!

awyers

I leave for my one month aspirancy with the Phoenix Poor Clares tomorrow morning :lol_roll: and I would appreciate any and all prayers (especially for the flight). Feel free to pass along any prayer requests as I get to spend a whole month in perpetual adoration! :topsy:

God bless!
Allison

laetitia crucis

[quote name='Piobaire' date='27 February 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1267294907' post='2063779']
I leave for my one month aspirancy with the Phoenix Poor Clares tomorrow morning :lol_roll: and I would appreciate any and all prayers (especially for the flight). Feel free to pass along any prayer requests as I get to spend a whole month in perpetual adoration! :topsy:

God bless!
Allison
[/quote]

Many prayers for the blessed month-long aspirancy!!!

:bigpray:

Tell Jesus, "Hi!" and "Thank You!" for me. ;) :blowkiss:

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='27 February 2010 - 01:23 PM' timestamp='1267295027' post='2063781']
Many prayers for the blessed month-long aspirancy!!!

:bigpray:

Tell Jesus, "Hi!" and "Thank You!" for me. ;) :blowkiss:
[/quote]

That was fast lol :)

Will do!!

Indwelling Trinity

[quote name='Piobaire' date='27 February 2010 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1267294907' post='2063779']

God bless!
Allison
[/quote]

I will remember you especially as you continue your discernment! Congratulations!:clap::clap:

[quote name='Piobaire' date='27 February 2010 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1267294907' post='2063779']

God bless!
Allison
[/quote]

I just had a little warm fuzzy feeling and reminisced for a minute. :saint: Bless you, and know you'll be in my prayers.

[quote name='HisChild' date='27 February 2010 - 04:17 PM' timestamp='1267305446' post='2063875']
Prayers for you!

I'll wave when I pass by! (I live near.) Tell Sr. Mary Fidelis I said hello. :)
[/quote]

You live near by?? You should come to the nun run! I will say hello for you :)

FaithfulRoseofMary

[quote name='Piobaire' date='27 February 2010 - 07:34 PM' timestamp='1267313645' post='2063966']
You live near by?? You should come to the nun run! I will say hello for you :)
[/quote]

I'll be running the nun run 'remotely'.... Runnin' and prayin' for y'all.
Blessings and prayers for your aspirancy.
God bless you