An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Is A Muslim

dairygirl4u2c

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Tridenteen' date='31 March 2010 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1270070435' post='2084258']
. . . he is a stinking . . .
[/quote]
Yeah, and that is why they call it the BO administration. :D

there are more states of being than just "christian" and "muslim". lack of the former is not evidence of the latter.

poetryofimage

[quote name='Saint Therese' date='04 April 2010 - 11:37 AM' timestamp='1270399051' post='2086625']
Definitely a Muslim.
[/quote]

He was taught in a Muslim school, and learned the Koran according to classmates in his childhood. As an adult is a different matter: He took one trip to the Middle East, but then spent many years in a heretical Protestant church. While I would note that he gave a speech calling America a Muslim country, appearing to give the impression to the Middle East that he was one of them, that was only on a trip through the region. It may have served his purposes to mislead them. In his adult life, I see no hard evidence to say he is Muslim. Why would you think he is?

Presbylicious

[quote name='poetryofimage' date='05 April 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1270525645' post='2087453']Why would you think he is?
[/quote] Ignorance?

[quote name='Presbylicious' date='06 April 2010 - 06:45 AM' timestamp='1270550743' post='2087598']
Ignorance?
[/quote]
ding ding ding

WINNA!!!!

How do we know Obama even watched the video, and further, that it was subsequently responsible for his conversion from State-worship?

dairygirl4u2c

[quote name='Presbylicious' date='06 April 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1270562794' post='2087625']
I can't believe some people voted 'yes' to this poll in seriousness. How much of a tool can you be?
[/quote]

no kidding.
great way to see who has no credibiliyt, who says that he's a muslim etc etc. usually their lack of credibilty is clear enough by the time they say anything like that, though.
just like the people who are vocal about him being a muslim. it's like 'are you joking?', but no im pretty sure most are not. kinda like when i see a ku kux klan guy... it's like 'for real? this isnt a joke?', and they'd all be like, 'whatchu talkin bout this aint no joke. f you'.
i think some of it may be that they pin him there by a narrow defnition, like he has an ethnicity of it or something. it's some sort of mental imbalance where they can feel like theyve accomplished dissing him, in all possible ways, including that way. some of it might just be anger, not real, like saying bush is a dictator or obama is a nazi evne though they really arent. sadly, many who say those things arent joking either though.
in any case, it is hard to wrap one's mind around.

dairygirl4u2c

it's the fiddler on the roof. the roof of my head. and only i can see him. him, and other lepricans and unicorns, that no one else can see either.

SaintOfVirtue

[quote name='apparently' date='27 February 2010 - 05:33 AM' timestamp='1267274020' post='2063679']
That president dude ant got no religion

I've heard he goes to the gym regularly, does that count?

Besides Obama cannot pray anyway, because it's impossible to read the teleprompter with your eyes closed.
[/quote]

:lol_above: :lol_pound:

cmotherofpirl

"Besides Obama cannot pray anyway, because it's impossible to read the teleprompter with your eyes closed."

:lol: :D