An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Is A Muslim

dairygirl4u2c

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ora et Labora

[quote name='KnightofChrist' date='27 February 2010 - 12:57 AM' timestamp='1267250256' post='2063608']
Oh no that just means he's from the future where the US has 57 states.
[/quote]

:hehe:

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='27 February 2010 - 01:28 AM' timestamp='1267252093' post='2063637']
i think if conservatives wanna diss Obama for slips of the tongue and stupid things said on live TV, they have some clean up to do themselves first.

Glass houses people.

just saying. :smokey:
[/quote]

It's not just what he says on TV, Nick. Slips of the tongue are not the only basis people have for believing that Obama is Muslim. I personally don't believe HE himself is Muslim, but his tampering with other Muslims is (dare I be a realist) scary!

Saint Therese

I think its possible for someone to be a "cultural Muslim" just as some are " cultural Catholics". Its possible that Obama is not a member of the muslim [i]faith[/i], but is a member of the muslim [i]religion[/i]. If you get what I'm saying.

ThePenciledOne

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='27 February 2010 - 02:55 AM' timestamp='1267253758' post='2063650']
im sure if a poll showed that the majority of republican voters were actually gay, half the congressmen would be wearing pink tutu's the next day.

unless one of their contributors manufactures purple leotards. then they would go with that.
[/quote]

hehe, I was being sarcastic.

I wish the internet was better at broadcasting that. :)

dairygirl4u2c

here is more from the woman, for those who want more insights and wisdom etc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8XmerZEyHE&feature=fvw

see, all those here who are not into the 'obama is a muslim' thing, are thinking too much with your head, when you should know with your gut. here is some advice:
"I tell it like it is. I calls them like I sees them. I will speak to you in plain, simple English. And that brings us to tonight's Wørd: Truthiness. Now I'm sure some of the 'word police,' the Wordanistas over at Webster's are gonna say, "Hey, that's not a word!" Well, anybody who knows me knows I'm no fan of dictionaries or reference books - they're elitist. Constantly telling us what is or isn't true or what did or didn't happen. Who's Britannica to tell me the Panama Canal was finished in 1914? If I want to say it was happened in 1941, that's my right.
I don't trust books. They're all fact, no heart. And that's exactly what's pulling our country apart today. 'Cause face it, folks: we are a divided nation. Not between Democrats and Republicans, or Conservatives and liberals, or tops and bottoms. No. We are divided between those who think with their head, and those who know with their heart.
Consider Harriet Miers. If you think about Harriet Miers, of course her nomination's absurd. But the president didn't say he thought about his selection. He said "I know her heart". Notice how he said nothing about her brain? He didn't have to. He feels the truth about Harriet Miers."
And what about Iraq? If you think about it, maybe there are a few missing pieces to the rationale for war. But doesn't taking Saddam out feel like the right thing? Right here? Right here in the gut? Cause that's where the truth comes from ladies and gentlemen. The gut. Do you know you have more nerve endings in your stomach than in your head? Look it up. Now somebody's gonna say, "I did look that up and it's wrong." Well mister, that's cause you looked it up in a book. Next time, try looking it up in your gut. I did. And my gut tells me that's how our nervous system works. Now I know some of you may not trust your gut... yet. But with my help you will. The Truthiness is: anyone can read the news to you. I promise to feel the news at you."

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

[quote name='ThePenciledOne' date='27 February 2010 - 01:42 AM' timestamp='1267252949' post='2063645']
Aren't those all politicians?
[/quote]

Well actually no, you are kind of young to remember Bush, Bush sr. or Reagen, but they were what they claimed to be, steady and true in their convictions that is why they were hated so.

ed

[quote name='dairygirl4u2c' date='27 February 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1267292212' post='2063746']
here is more from the woman, for those who want more insights and wisdom etc
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8XmerZEyHE&feature=fvw"]http://www.youtube.c...yHE&feature=fvw[/url]

see, all those here who are not into the 'obama is a muslim' thing, are thinking too much with your head, when you should know with your gut. here is some advice:
"I tell it like it is. I calls them like I sees them. I will speak to you in plain, simple English. And that brings us to tonight's Wørd: Truthiness. Now I'm sure some of the 'word police,' the Wordanistas over at Webster's are gonna say, "Hey, that's not a word!" Well, anybody who knows me knows I'm no fan of dictionaries or reference books - they're elitist. Constantly telling us what is or isn't true or what did or didn't happen. Who's Britannica to tell me the Panama Canal was finished in 1914? If I want to say it was happened in 1941, that's my right.
I don't trust books. They're all fact, no heart. And that's exactly what's pulling our country apart today. 'Cause face it, folks: we are a divided nation. Not between Democrats and Republicans, or Conservatives and liberals, or tops and bottoms. No. We are divided between those who think with their head, and those who know with their heart.
Consider Harriet Miers. If you think about Harriet Miers, of course her nomination's absurd. But the president didn't say he thought about his selection. He said "I know her heart". Notice how he said nothing about her brain? He didn't have to. He feels the truth about Harriet Miers."
And what about Iraq? If you think about it, maybe there are a few missing pieces to the rationale for war. But doesn't taking Saddam out feel like the right thing? Right here? Right here in the gut? Cause that's where the truth comes from ladies and gentlemen. The gut. Do you know you have more nerve endings in your stomach than in your head? Look it up. Now somebody's gonna say, "I did look that up and it's wrong." Well mister, that's cause you looked it up in a book. Next time, try looking it up in your gut. I did. And my gut tells me that's how our nervous system works. Now I know some of you may not trust your gut... yet. But with my help you will. The Truthiness is: anyone can read the news to you. I promise to feel the news at you."
[/quote]

Whoa, I just read this, seems like somebody forgot to take their meds, thats truthiness!

ed

[quote name='apparently' date='27 February 2010 - 04:33 AM' timestamp='1267274020' post='2063679']
That president dude ant got no religion

I've heard he goes to the gym regularly, does that count?

Besides Obama cannot pray anyway, because it's impossible to read the teleprompter with your eyes closed.
[/quote]

considering how many recent speeches and long involved debates and q&A sessions Obama has given without a teleprompter recently (you might not have seen them, fox news hasnt covered them at all), and how generally articulate he was in them, i find that a little weird to assume he needs one.

at least he doesnt need to write notes on his hand :P
[img]http://sarahpalintruthsquad.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/palinhandcloseup.jpg[/img]

ThePenciledOne

[quote name='Ed Normile' date='27 February 2010 - 01:38 PM' timestamp='1267292324' post='2063748']
Well actually no, you are kind of young to remember Bush, Bush sr. or Reagen, but they were what they claimed to be, steady and true in their convictions that is why they were hated so.

ed
[/quote]

Eh, I remember Bush. I was old enough.

That's cool they were steady, true, etc. Doesn't really do the rest of us a lot now though does it?

Chestertonian

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='27 February 2010 - 12:33 PM' timestamp='1267299212' post='2063808']
considering how many recent speeches and long involved debates and q&A sessions Obama has given without a teleprompter recently (you might not have seen them, fox news hasnt covered them at all), and how generally articulate he was in them, i find that a little weird to assume he needs one.

[img]http://sarahpalintruthsquad.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/palinhandcloseup.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

I really hope you're not equating jotting down subjects you want to address on your hand, to reading, word for word, from a teleprompter.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='27 February 2010 - 03:33 PM' timestamp='1267299212' post='2063808']

[/quote]

Staged, scripted, or teleprompter'ing is the order of the day.
Sincere, Genuine, honest, truthful, earnest, straight, heartfelt,frank, and open is he. Generally articulate?

Edited by apparently