An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Is A Muslim

dairygirl4u2c

44 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

dairygirl4u2c

he's said it himself. he is a muslim.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2o2fKbLJc8&NR=

mccain is being politically correct. listen to the wise woman, a prophet for our days. she's one who speaks wisdom, you can feel that in how she interacts and carrys herself
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0kqre-PHLc&feature=related

Edited by dairygirl4u2c

:idontknow: It's easy to misspeak, especially under stress. He may have absolutely contemptible policies, but I don't think he's got any faith at all, myself.

Chestertonian

He also claimed to have campaigned in "57 states" during the election. When you're in the public eye as often as he is, you're bound to occasionally misspeak at inopportune times. (for the record, I can't stand the guy).

KnightofChrist

[quote name='Chestertonian' date='27 February 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1267249156' post='2063591']
He also claimed to have campaigned in "57 states" during the election. When you're in the public eye as often as he is, you're bound to occasionally misspeak at inopportune times. (for the record, I can't stand the guy).
[/quote]

Oh no that just means he's from the future where the US has 57 states.

Chestertonian

[quote name='KnightofChrist' date='26 February 2010 - 10:57 PM' timestamp='1267250256' post='2063608']
Oh no that just means he's from the future where the US has 57 states.
[/quote]

Our president is a time-traveling Muslim?!

Edited by Chestertonian

Really what difference does it make, no more than if he is really a citizen or not, another thing I have heard repeatedly, he is elected and he is my president, although I hate his policies and seriously hope he fails and is a one term failure, and especially that he does not get this health care debacle through so I do not have to personally fund abortion on demand. I agree with Nihil, I seriously doubt he has any real faith or moral compass for that matter, you see the pics of him wearing ashes on ash wednesday? He seems to be whatever he thinks will serve him at the moment.

ed

i think if conservatives wanna diss Obama for slips of the tongue and stupid things said on live TV, they have some clean up to do themselves first.

Glass houses people.

just saying. :smokey:

:lol: The way I see it, Republicans are entitled to a few childish jabs after eight years of "Let's hear this week's latest Bush-ism!" :hehe:

Bush had a problem pronouncing nuclear correctly. Obama had a problem pronouncing Corps correctly.
We valued the Corpsmen in our batallion, we tried to avoid having corpse-men among us.

ThePenciledOne

[quote name='Ed Normile' date='27 February 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1267251011' post='2063627']
Really what difference does it make, no more than if he is really a citizen or not, another thing I have heard repeatedly, he is elected and he is my president, although I hate his policies and seriously hope he fails and is a one term failure, and especially that he does not get this health care debacle through so I do not have to personally fund abortion on demand. I agree with Nihil, I seriously doubt he has any real faith or moral compass for that matter, you see the pics of him wearing ashes on ash wednesday? [u][b]He seems to be whatever he thinks will serve him at the moment.
[/b][/u]
ed
[/quote]

Aren't those all politicians?

[quote name='ThePenciledOne' date='26 February 2010 - 10:42 PM' timestamp='1267252949' post='2063645']
Aren't those all politicians?
[/quote]

im sure if a poll showed that the majority of republican voters were actually gay, half the congressmen would be wearing pink tutu's the next day.

unless one of their contributors manufactures purple leotards. then they would go with that.

That president dude ant got no religion

I've heard he goes to the gym regularly, does that count?

Besides Obama cannot pray anyway, because it's impossible to read the teleprompter with your eyes closed.

Edited by apparently