An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Real Presence? Is It Really There?

Guest AMDGHouston

Joyful Life, just had to say I love that video. It is amazing isn't it.:clapping:

Also makes you want to cry, hearing all that Jesus suffered for us....

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1286671550' post='2178837']
There is also this video below. I don't think it has been approved by the Church yet.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbg_dhI4XCs&feature=player_embedded[/media]

[/quote]

The thing I'm a bit puzzled with this video is the fact that they considered the dropped Host unfit to consume. Having observed a dropped Host being picked up and consumed by the Priest, I knew what to do when as the EM, a person pointed out to me that the partly lame Priest had dropped a Host. I knew he wouldn't be able to bend, so I did it and consumed it. Yesterday I had my second occurrence. The priest spilled some Hosts on the small table beside the altar. After the Eucharist the alter girl was busy putting them back into the Ciborium. A bit unusual, I thought, but anyway. One dropped off the table to the floor, so as I passed, I bent down picked it up and consumed it. Then I made the sign of the cross. I cannot begin to describe what I felt for the next minute. A truly awesome experience!

• 3 years later...

[quote name='Veridicus' date='25 February 2010 - 01:15 PM' timestamp='1267121725' post='2062898']
Reyb, I appreciate your input and if you would like to contribute further I would appreciate it as you seem to have the strongest belief against the Eucharist being the Real Presence of Christ our Lord and Savior. I suspect a lot of what you would give me would be very useful. However, know that my purpose is to use that argument to further people's beliefs in it. The choice to participate in the exercise is yours.

Thanks for the start guys.

I am sorry If I am late. Anyway, I will try. 

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye

Not sure I agree

:elvis:

:LOL:, you resurrected a thread to reply to yourself. Some may call that crazy talking to yourself in an old thread, i call it crafty. Crafty doesn't have to be a bad thing, it can be used for good.

To make amends and call yourself out for previous misgivings, this is good. Obviously you don't agree with your old self on this particular matter mortify ii, and i think it's great and i take that your trying to show the phat massians that you truly have and/or are changing. Good stuff brother God bless you.

Onward christian souls.

Jesus iz LORD.