An Old School Catholic Message Board

And There You Have It. We All Are Paying For The "morning After&#3

StMichael

(I love this, "emergency" oh its a an emergency that you are pregnant, gotta get that out of you right away...)
http://bit.ly/bGIzHz

Pentagon to Offer Emergency Contraception to Military Bases Worldwide
AP

For the first time ever, the Pentagon is requiring military bases worldwide to offer the so-called morning-after pill.

WASHINGTON -- The Pentagon for the first time is requiring military bases worldwide to offer emergency contraception or the so-called morning-after pill.

Defense Department spokeswoman Cynthia Smith says the decision follows a recommendation by an independent panel of doctors and pharmacists in November. It said emergency contraception should be added to the military's list of medications that must be stocked at each military facility.

Smith said she did not have additional details about when the implementation would begin.

Edited by StMichael

princessgianna

[quote name='StMichael' date='04 February 2010 - 07:04 PM' timestamp='1265328289' post='2051348']
(I love this, "emergency" oh its a an emergency that you are pregnant, gotta get that out of you right away...)
[/quote]
Sad but true!

I see a trend... the states following the way of the Roman military. As soon as they allow men and women in the army to have sex without consequence, there will be disorder in the ranks.

princessgianna

[quote name='Sacred Music Man' date='04 February 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1265335413' post='2051391']
I see a trend... the states following the way of the Roman military. As soon as they allow men and women in the army to have sex without consequence, there will be disorder in the ranks.
[/quote]
Well you know...it's a trend we as America are following. Shooting ourselves in the foot is the way to go!

I love what America [b]ideally[/b] stands for. I hope and pray that we may get back on track soon!

[quote name='princessgianna' date='04 February 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1265336958' post='2051413']
I love what America [b]ideally[/b] stands for. I hope and pray that we may get back on track soon!
[/quote]

Me too. "Land of the free" my foot.

Thy Geekdom Come

I recite the pledge of allegiance every day at work. When I do it, I am careful to reserve mentally the fact that the country I pledge allegiance to is not a reality in this world, but an idea long since abandoned.

ThePenciledOne

Funny they call me the idealist most of the time.

Great stuff though Obama! Let's give our troops contraception pills paid for by our tax dollars....Now why should I pay taxes again?

Happy_Catholic

Down under (its closer to Hell) we've been paying for abortions and birth control and emergency contraception for years for these people.

I cannot begin to tell you how much it *inserts loud and lengthy obscenities* me off that the government spends tens of millions a dollars a year on birth control and abortion to "save women's lives" yet I, and other allergy sufferers are expected to fork out $200 for an epi pen with (for me) 1/3rd the dose I need to save my life in an emergency. A friend of mine plowed through three epi pens and two amps just to make it to the hospital still breathing. That's well over $600! The govt. doesn't even fund adrenline ampolues or syringes which are cheaper, but take longer to assemble.

I mean, heck, I crack open amps at my job all the time, and I can tell you, even in the best of times, under no stress, breaking those things is difficult.

Stupid govt!!!!! Killing babies and flicking pills at people!! And my taxes are fuzzy bunny slippers and cute zombie hats paying for it!!

Edited by Happy_Catholic

Ash Wednesday

Also a big thanks to the Catholics that knew better, drank the koolaid and voted for him anyway. Way to go, champs.

[quote name='Ash Wednesday' date='05 February 2010 - 06:46 AM' timestamp='1265366761' post='2051550']
Also a big thanks to the Catholics that knew better, drank the koolaid and voted for him anyway. Way to go, [s]champs[/s] chumps.
[/quote]
fixed it

[quote name='Happy_Catholic' date='05 February 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1265354038' post='2051542']
Down under (its closer to Hell) we've been paying for abortions and birth control and emergency contraception for years for these people.

I cannot begin to tell you how much it *inserts loud and lengthy obscenities* me off that the government spends tens of millions a dollars a year on birth control and abortion to "save women's lives" yet I, and other allergy sufferers are expected to fork out $200 for an epi pen with (for me) 1/3rd the dose I need to save my life in an emergency. A friend of mine plowed through three epi pens and two amps just to make it to the hospital still breathing. That's well over $600! The govt. doesn't even fund adrenline ampolues or syringes which are cheaper, but take longer to assemble.

I mean, heck, I crack open amps at my job all the time, and I can tell you, even in the best of times, under no stress, breaking those things is difficult.

Stupid govt!!!!! Killing babies and flicking pills at people!! And my taxes are fuzzy bunny slippers and cute zombie hats paying for it!!
[/quote]

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$4