An Old School Catholic Message Board

Servants Of Our Lord And Lady Of Matara

Tridenteen

[quote name='brightsadness' date='17 February 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1266431959' post='2058384']
Hi....I'm home from the frozen East. Thank you all for your prayers. I want to let you know that I had a very good talk with the vocation director and I believe the SSVMs are a wonderful community for anyone who is discerning a primarily missionary vocation, which I am not. Please continue to pray for me as I discern my call to Eastern Monastic life with the Basilian Nuns of Sacred Heart Monastery.

your sister,
Anya
[/quote]

Ah yes, the frozen East...that we are. Blessings Anya and prayers for the journey. Thanks for the update.

laetitia crucis

[quote name='brightsadness' date='17 February 2010 - 02:39 PM' timestamp='1266431959' post='2058384']
Hi....I'm home from the frozen East. Thank you all for your prayers. I want to let you know that I had a very good talk with the vocation director and I believe the SSVMs are a wonderful community for anyone who is discerning a primarily missionary vocation, which I am not. Please continue to pray for me as I discern my call to Eastern Monastic life with the Basilian Nuns of Sacred Heart Monastery.

your sister,
Anya
[/quote]

I'm glad to hear that your trip went well and was safe! :)

Continuing to pray for you, Anya! :sign: :pray:

God bless you!