An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bra Colors As Facebook Statuses For Breast Cancer Awareness

Tony

Did you know that sometimes, women place money in their bras for when they go shopping when they don't have access to a purse?

^_^

[quote name='Selah' date='09 January 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1263066137' post='2033333']
Did you know that sometimes, women place money in their bras for when they don't have access to a purse?

^_^
[/quote]

Its because purses get in the way of their brass pole routine.

[quote name='Selah' date='09 January 2010 - 02:42 PM' timestamp='1263066137' post='2033333']
Did you know that sometimes, women place money in their bras for when they go shopping when they don't have access to a purse?

[img]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/public/style_emoticons/default/happy.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Is that what the pocket things in my bra are for?

Edited by picchick

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhTtDUtIO6A"]milking BC[/url]

If underwear color increases"awareness" translating mostoften into a familiarity with early detection techniques; then it is not so badan idea

My color is [u]nothing[/u]**

**After having a double radical mastectomy the surgeon advised against boob replacements because the prosthesis could mask or conceal a tumor recurrence

No boobs, no bra NEEDED

:sweat: pray for a cure

[quote name='Moosey' date='09 January 2010 - 12:36 PM' timestamp='1263058612' post='2033236']
I'm wearing knee socks! Pwned!

Basically. I didn't think it would get around so fast and I figured it was harmless since only the girls knew about it. I'm a prude you guys. I am NOT promiscuous. In fact, it was kind of out of character for me to even imply something like that in my status.
[/quote]
The sock thing... you're my hero inasmuch you can be without being my girlfriend :mellow: (ergo, Cat is my ultimate hero. lawl). As for the second part...

Shame on you for being out of character! :mellow:

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='09 January 2010 - 02:06 PM' timestamp='1263063987' post='2033316']
No, I gave it a slight smirk.
[/quote]
That's a laugh in your books. :mellow:

Lawl. Stuffing money down shirt/undergarments? Lawl. TMI now? :topsy:

• 2 weeks later...
missionseeker

Dear, I am not you hero. I maybe your heroine, but... I lack certain parts of the anatomy to be your hero.

:mellow:

;)

:P

Edited by missionseeker

[quote name='missionseeker' date='18 January 2010 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1263876602' post='2040021']
Dear, I am not you hero. I maybe your your heroine, but... I lack certain parts of the anatomy to be your hero.

:mellow:

;)

:P
[/quote]
I thought that would come back to forgive my unpleasant disposition. Meh. :hug: