An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bra Colors As Facebook Statuses For Breast Cancer Awareness

Tony

[quote name='hot stuff' date='09 January 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1263016742' post='2033083']
Stop messing up my hair!!!!!

*runs away*
[/quote]
Lawl.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='09 January 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1263016767' post='2033084']
Sub[u]marine[/u].

:yawn:
[/quote]
Super[u]marine[/u]? :mellow:

homeschoolmom

[quote name='Luigi' date='09 January 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1263014955' post='2033054']
I figured out what the colors referred to after the second one-word-color-status I read. I didn't relate it to breast cancer awareness. I thought it must be TMI day on Facebook.
[/quote]
Every day is TMI day on Facebook.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='09 January 2010 - 12:55 AM' timestamp='1263016534' post='2033078']
Talked down to.

I'm not sayin, I'm just sayin.

:mellow:
[/quote]
WIN!

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='09 January 2010 - 03:22 AM' timestamp='1263025338' post='2033150']
just saying, if knowing the colour of someones bra is an occasion of sin for you, maybe you should be living in a hut on a remote beach. otherwise you are gonna have some serious problems.
[/quote]
I don't think that it's much of an occasion of sin for most people... it's just the "it's no one's business" factor. It's meant to be provocative-- it does nothing to promote breast cancer awareness.

Guys aren't supposed to know! You gave away the secret! :topsy:

(dUst wrote that he was wearing a zebra print one...or something. I forget. But it was weird, lol).

[quote name='Hilde' date='09 January 2010 - 04:38 AM' timestamp='1263026298' post='2033154']
I'm wearing ankle socks :mellow:
[/quote]
I'm wearing knee socks! Pwned!

[quote name='Selah' date='09 January 2010 - 12:46 PM' timestamp='1263055583' post='2033217']
Guys aren't supposed to know! You gave away the secret! :topsy:

(dUst wrote that he was wearing a zebra print one...or something. I forget. But it was weird, lol).
[/quote]
Basically. I didn't think it would get around so fast and I figured it was harmless since only the girls knew about it. I'm a prude you guys. I am NOT promiscuous. In fact, it was kind of out of character for me to even imply something like that in my status.

[quote name='hot stuff' date='09 January 2010 - 01:55 AM' timestamp='1263016500' post='2033076']
Look all I did was correct a couple of words that are generally misspelled and often misused. I didn't get snarky. I didn't give attitude. I wasn't trying to embarrass you. I simply pointed it out and left it at that. [/quote]
I'm not going to sit here and accuse you of lying, but I can see where "English must be your second language" could rub people the wrong way.

On the other hand, there is something to be said for using proper grammar--especially in a social setting where body language and voice inflection don't come into play, because words are all anyone has.

Me is rite?

Maybe people need to get a thicker skin? Chill the heck out. Just cuz this is the DT doesn't mean we all have to be high strung all the time and have zero humor.

I was not talking about you. I'm presenting my opinion. People are too touchy, especially in the debate table. You just proved my point.

meh.

Anyways, I think the "color" thing just a fad more than anything else. I don't really see how this is going to tempt guys or anything--obviously guys are wired differently, but this would be a tad ridiculous.

whatev.

HisChildForever

[quote name='XIX' date='09 January 2010 - 01:13 PM' timestamp='1263060805' post='2033260']
I don't really see how this is going to tempt guys or anything--obviously guys are wired differently, but this would be a tad ridiculous.
[/quote]

Seriously. When they figure out the meaning behind the colors, it will be "breast cancer awareness." The colors are connected with the awareness. If a guy gets turned on by that, then count me disturbed.

[quote name='XIX' date='09 January 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1263058626' post='2033237']
I'm not going to sit here and accuse you of lying, but I can see where "English must be your second language" could rub people the wrong way.

On the other hand, there is something to be said for using proper grammar--especially in a social setting where body language and voice inflection don't come into play, because words are all anyone has.

Me is rite?
[/quote]

My point was that I didn't start getting snarky until he started up with some attitude. If he had said nothing, I wouldn't have started with the humor

[quote name='Moosey' date='09 January 2010 - 12:39 PM' timestamp='1263058742' post='2033239']
Maybe people need to get a thicker skin? Chill the heck out. Just cuz this is the DT doesn't mean we all have to be high strung all the time and have zero humor.
[/quote]

STOP MESSING UP MY HAIR!!

*runs away*