An Old School Catholic Message Board

Bra Colors As Facebook Statuses For Breast Cancer Awareness

Tony

dominicansoul

there was some controversy a few months back...was it a group of doctors who said it would be best NOT to test until you were in your mid-50's?

I like sean's status: Breastfeeding reduces your chances of getting breast cancer (and the longer you nurse, the lower your risk). AND if you have a daughter, it also helps reduce HER chances of getting breast cancer. So post THIS instead of the color of your bra today!

spread that around facebook, that'd be awesome.

[quote name='Aloysius' date='08 January 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1263005795' post='2032890']
I like sean's status: Breastfeeding reduces your chances of getting breast cancer (and the longer you nurse, the lower your risk). AND if you have a daughter, it also helps reduce HER chances of getting breast cancer. So post THIS instead of the color of your bra today!

spread that around facebook, that'd be awesome.
[/quote]

Done

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='08 January 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1263005760' post='2032886']
there was some controversy a few months back...was it a group of doctors who said it would be best NOT to test until you were in your mid-50's?
[/quote]
yeah..

i remember hearing that and thinking how odd that was.

I like confusing boys. :mellow: As for the whole breast cancer thing, I fail to see how it related at all, as rhetoricfemme said. personally, I just enjoyed watching a bunch of guys go "huh?". Then again, it really doesn't take that much to amuse me. ;)

cmotherofpirl

Its a dumb idea and it assumes all women actually wear bras, and assumes also that its anybodys business.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='cmotherofpirl' date='08 January 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1263006290' post='2032915']
Its a dumb idea and it assumes all women actually wear bras, and assumes also that its anybodys business.
[/quote]
Teal, right? :D

I don't like people making me feel like some sort of trollop who doesn't respect herself. I thought it was harmless and I didn't think the guys would care to look it up. I only posted it because it was vague and I didn't say "HEY EVERYONE! MY BRA COLOR IS BLACK!"

I do like L_D's status a lot though.

Okay I'm done :mellow:

[quote name='Moosey' date='08 January 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1263009732' post='2032997']
I don't like people making me feel like some sort of trollop who doesn't respect herself. I thought it was harmless and I didn't think the guys would care to look it up. I only posted it because it was vague and I didn't say "HEY EVERYONE! MY BRA COLOR IS BLACK!"

[/quote]

this.

homeschoolmom

I think when we (as a society) asked a certain presidential candidate whether he was wearing boxers or briefs-- AND HE ANSWERED-- we lost any shred of decency we had left.

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='08 January 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1263009822' post='2033000']
I think when we (as a society) asked a certain presidential candidate whether he was wearing boxers or briefs-- AND HE ANSWERED-- we lost any shred of decency we had left.
[/quote]

It's facebook. Not a presidential campaign.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Moosey' date='08 January 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1263009732' post='2032997']

[/quote]
Fluorescent hot pink.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='09 January 2010 - 12:06 AM' timestamp='1263010015' post='2033003']
Fluorescent hot pink.
[/quote]
Not in a million years. People could see that through my shirt :blink:

ThePenciledOne

[quote name='zunshynn' date='09 January 2010 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1263009957' post='2033002']
It's facebook. Not a presidential campaign.
[/quote]

Its the same concept. And its a show of culture, doesn't matter where it is.