An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Church Dogmatically Teaches The Muslims Worship The One True God

Winchester

HisChildForever

[quote name='Winchester' date='15 December 2009 - 09:51 PM' timestamp='1260931863' post='2021599']
Look at Apo, he's succinct.
[/quote]

Because of this, the majority of his posts make me laugh. In a good way though.

[quote name='mortify' date='15 December 2009 - 07:29 PM' timestamp='1260930573' post='2021589']
I think the average Muslim intends to worship the same God.
[/quote]
I agree with this comment, but alas those who have entered into the religion of Mohammad have been deceived by a false prophet.

[i]That said, do Muslims offer worship to the true God?[/i]

No. Scripture and tradition are clear that anyone who denies the incarnation of the eternal Son of God (1 John 2:22-23), His passion, death, and resurrection from the dead, does not offer true worship (ορθο δόξα) to the Father, which can only be made through the Son, in the power of the Spirit.

Edited by Apotheoun

KnightofChrist

'Baptism' without the Trinity is not baptism, and therefor worthless. However sincere the act would have been without it being said in name of the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, ie the Trinity, it is not baptism. Worship without the Trinity, it is not worship, and therefor of no avail, for the same reason as baptism is not Baptism without the Blessed Trinity. A thing can not be true and false. Jesus Christ is fully God. If you reject God do you believe in God? A thing cannot be true and false at the same time.

Edited by KnightofChrist

[quote name='Apotheoun' date='15 December 2009 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1260932677' post='2021609']
I agree with this comment, but alas those who have entered into the religion of Mohammad have been deceived by a false prophet.

[i]That said, do Muslims offer worship to the true God?[/i]

No. Scripture and tradition are clear that anyone who denies the incarnation of the eternal Son of God (1 John 2:22-23), His passion, death, and resurrection from the dead, does not offer true worship (ορθο δόξα) to the Father, which can only be made through the Son, in the power of the Spirit.
[/quote]

Your contradictory views are so overwhelmingly illogical, that one wonders how you have the integrity to submit them. You CANNOT agree with the comment that Muslims "intend" to worship the same God of the Bible-- out of one side of your mouth-- and then out of the other, say they have been deceived by a false prophet----as if your latter statement justifies the former. V-2 made no such qualifications, but instead, practically handed them a bouquet of roses and threw confetti on their head. You will do everything and anything to justify the lunacy of this "same God" garbage to the point of interjecting your own opinions into the matter---instead of ADMITTING V-2 and the popes have been deceived (which you do by implication above but simply don't have the GUTS to say so) and console yourself by straddling on both sides of the fence, sticking a feather in your cap and calling it macaroni.

Edited by Stormstopper

I wish I had the talent to read something and make it say whatever I wanted it to.
That would be a happy world.

Edited by USAirwaysIHS

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='15 December 2009 - 10:04 PM' timestamp='1260932644' post='2021608']
Because of this, the majority of his posts make me laugh. In a good way though.
[/quote]

Yours also make me laugh---as there never seem to be any substance to them---just the slams.

[quote name='Stormstopper' date='15 December 2009 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1260939033' post='2021654']
Yours also make me laugh---as there never seem to be any substance to them---just the slams.
[/quote]
[img]http://baysideproducts.com/store/images/victoria_cheval_mirror.jpg[/img]

HisChildForever

[quote name='Stormstopper' date='15 December 2009 - 11:50 PM' timestamp='1260939033' post='2021654']
[/quote]

Probably because I am sick and tired of you insulting my friends' intelligence. That reply you just spewed in Apo's direction was nothing more than angry, rambling nonsense.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='16 December 2009 - 12:00 AM' timestamp='1260939610' post='2021658']
Probably because I am sick and tired of you insulting my friends' intelligence. That reply you just spewed in Apo's direction was nothing more than angry, rambling nonsense.
[/quote]

I can do that too. Watch me. Your reply was nothing but rambling, angry nonsense.
Gee that felt good. Now I know what it feels like to be a Catholic.

[quote name='Stormstopper' date='16 December 2009 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1260939910' post='2021661']
I can do that too. Watch me. Your reply was nothing but rambling, angry nonsense.
Gee that felt good. Now I know what it feels like to be a Catholic.
[/quote]
If rambling, angry nonsense was all it took to be Catholic, you'd be the Pope.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Stormstopper' date='16 December 2009 - 12:05 AM' timestamp='1260939910' post='2021661']
Gee that felt good.
[/quote]

No, my reply was telling you to stop the blatant insults.

[quote]Now I know what it feels like to be a Catholic.[/quote]

Someone needs to give you a floor mat with different conclusions written on it. Feel free to jump on it whenever you'd like.

[quote name='USAirwaysIHS' date='15 December 2009 - 11:54 PM' timestamp='1260939242' post='2021656']
[img]http://baysideproducts.com/store/images/victoria_cheval_mirror.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

There you go again---instead of admitting the Roman Catholic Church has ipso facto, said Muslims worship the SAME God as the Bible---you do as those who persecuted Christ---just gnash your teeth. You know the words of the popes and V-2 are SO clear and so antagonistic to the exclusivistic claims of Christ--- you have no way out but to hide behind smoke and MIRRORS!
You will do anything to justify those outrageous statements at all costs, and you will do everything you can to protect people like Winchester who makes outright falsehoods of me cutting and pasting "LOADS" of stuff, with no proof WHATSOEVER! But who cares, right? None of you appear to have the slightest interest in truth. It is pitiful.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Stormstopper' date='16 December 2009 - 12:12 AM' timestamp='1260940371' post='2021664']
There you go again---instead of admitting the Roman Catholic Church has ipso facto, said Muslims worship the SAME God as the Bible---you do as those who persecuted Christ---just gnash your teeth. You know the words of the popes and V-2 are SO clear and so antagonistic to the exclusivistic claims of Christ--- you have no way out but to hide behind smoke and MIRRORS!
You will do anything to justify those outrageous statements at all costs, and you will do everything you can to protect people like Winchester who makes outright falsehoods of me cutting and pasting "LOADS" of stuff, with no proof WHATSOEVER! But who cares, right? None of you appear to have the slightest interest in truth. It is pitiful.
[/quote]

It MUST take a CERTAIN set OF skills to master THE art of poorly USED caps lock.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='16 December 2009 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1260940271' post='2021663']
No, my reply was telling you to stop the blatant insults.

Maybe-His-Child,

I'll stop the insults when I see you tell Winchester to stop the lies.
But we both know you'll never do it, so you've got quite the nerve to criticize ME!

Edited by Stormstopper