An Old School Catholic Message Board

Muslims On Flight Cause Panic

Lil Red

HisChildForever

[quote name='Laudate_Dominum' date='08 December 2009 - 01:30 PM' timestamp='1260297056' post='2016145']
@@
[/quote]

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='08 December 2009 - 01:12 AM' timestamp='1260249147' post='2016008']
That was a good sketch. :D
"Get a white friend!" :lol:
[/quote]

I wish I could link the video here, but it contains language.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='08 December 2009 - 02:13 AM' timestamp='1260252827' post='2016031']
If your woman is mad at you, leave her at home, cause a mad woman will say anything!"

"HE GOT WEED HE GOT WEED KICK HIS ARSE!"
[/quote]

There's nothing better to an angry woman than seeing you getting your butt kicked.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='09 December 2009 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1260280595' post='2016066']
QUIT.JUDGING. sheesh!
[/quote]
I re-read my post and I'm sorry maybe it was a bit harsh but it certainly was not intended to be judgemental :detective:
You come across as being angry. I apologise if I made you angry, that is not the intention of my posts.
And if you were the one that gave me a minus for telling Winchester to look in the mirror, please read further-- It was a joke. Winchester and I appreciate humour.

Edited by Mark of the Cross

Mark of the Cross

If people here are not bagging all Muslims because of the behaviour of a minority then just what is this thread about. I'm starting to get confused :unsure:

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='08 December 2009 - 02:04 PM' timestamp='1260295440' post='2016134']
Let's not forget the fact that they had camcorders out, too. The two questions to ask are "what was their motive?" and "what were they trying to achieve?" The behavior they demonstrated went beyond "trouble-makers."
[/quote]

So you ARE saying you think these dudes were doing terrorist recon?? Okay officially confused.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Maggie' date='08 December 2009 - 11:04 PM' timestamp='1260331484' post='2016448']
So you ARE saying you think these dudes were doing terrorist recon?? Okay officially confused.
[/quote]

I have said numerous times now that I do not know WHAT to make of the situation. However, from the details we know about the situation, it is painfully obvious that the men were MORE than just "trouble-makers." I stand by the original post I made in this thread for now, it's the only speculation that seems plausible.

[quote name='Maggie' date='08 December 2009 - 07:27 AM' timestamp='1260275240' post='2016050']
I totally want to live in Turkey someday, that place appears to be the bee's knees. And yes if you think turban = Muslim, your neck is crimson.
[/quote]
And I always just assumed people in turbans were psychic. :turban:

[quote name='Socrates' date='09 December 2009 - 12:11 AM' timestamp='1260331884' post='2016455']
And I always just assumed people in turbans were psychic. :turban:
[/quote]

Personally I assume they wear the turbans so the aliens can't read their thoughts. Heavy cotton fabric is good for that.

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='07 December 2009 - 08:24 PM' timestamp='1260235472' post='2015904']
There are Muslims who are an embarrassment to Islam. Please don't do what they do and be an embarrassment to Catholicism. If you want to spread hatred about an entire group of people because of the actions of a minority present in all groups of people then do it in another name because Catholicism doesn't stand for what you are representing.
[/quote]
Yes, those Muslims are indeed an embarrassment to Islam. True sons of Mohammed would have demanded that everyone on board convert to Islam, then fought everyone who refused to submission, enslaving any survivors that remained Christian.
Modern-day Muslims are a joke, just like most modern-day politically correct liberal "Christians."

I'll be sure to avoid any such buffoonish behavior on an airline. Thanks for the tip.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Socrates' date='09 December 2009 - 03:17 PM' timestamp='1260332249' post='2016463']
Yes, those Muslims are indeed an embarrassment to Islam. True sons of Mohammed would have demanded that everyone on board convert to Islam, then fought everyone who refused to submission, enslaving any survivors that remained Christian.
Modern-day Muslims are a joke, just like most modern-day politically correct liberal "Christians."

I'll be sure to avoid any such buffoonish behavior on an airline. Thanks for the tip.
[/quote]
Hmmm I don't think I will reply to that I'll just get shot down-- again! . My words in the post you quote were a bit harsh.

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='08 December 2009 - 01:04 PM' timestamp='1260295440' post='2016134']
BUT they all sat in completely different sections of the plane. So either it was a complete coincidence that THIRTEEN Muslim men were all on the same flight, or they WERE a group who purposefully purchased tickets in different areas of the plane.
[/quote]

Those are definitely the only possibilities. This time of the year airlines are realllllyyyyy slow, and they usually reserves chunks of seats by the baker's dozen to that friends can all sit together.

[quote name='Socrates' date='09 December 2009 - 12:17 AM' timestamp='1260332249' post='2016463']

[/quote]

Well said.

~Sternhauser

Edited by Sternhauser

[quote name='Cruce' date='08 December 2009 - 03:52 AM' timestamp='1260262334' post='2016045']
Algeria, Turkey, Lebanon......
[/quote]
Well, unearned suffering is good for the soul...