An Old School Catholic Message Board

Muslims On Flight Cause Panic

Lil Red

HisChildForever

Wow, that looks way too American to me. Did they make you change?? Discrimination! Sue!!

Edited by HisChildForever

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='08 December 2009 - 01:14 PM' timestamp='1260238483' post='2015935']
Um. Yeah. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

It was intended as a LOL just in case you didn't know. Winchester and I are actually mates we enjoy each others humour. And he helps me with my apostrophes.

things to do, if you want to die:

1. Take cover from a Tornado in a barn full of sharp pointy knives
2. Be blond in a horror flick
3. Go on a plane, sing loudly in Arabic for no reason[font="Arial Black"]*[/font][size="4"][/size] and be hostile to the stewardess
4. Wear high heels in a horror flick, then when you're being chased, run upstairs

* There was someone on a metro train here in DC who did that once. Everyone nearly peed themselves, but he got off without incident.

[quote name='Lilllabettt' date='07 December 2009 - 08:37 PM' timestamp='1260239824' post='2015957']

1. Take cover from a Tornado in a barn full of sharp pointy knives
2. Be blond in a horror flick
3. Go on a plane, sing loudly in Arabic for no reason[font="Arial Black"]*[/font][size="4"][/size] and be hostile to the stewardess
4. Wear high heels in a horror flick, then when you're being chased, run upstairs

* There was someone on a metro train here in DC who did that once. Everyone nearly peed themselves, but he got off without incident.
[/quote]
Aren't 2 and 4 pretty much the same thing? I wonder how HCF gets by......... :saint:

HisChildForever

[quote name='Lilllabettt' date='07 December 2009 - 09:37 PM' timestamp='1260239824' post='2015957']
[/quote]

They were also using cell phones and camcorders.

HisChildForever

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' date='07 December 2009 - 09:38 PM' timestamp='1260239910' post='2015958']
Aren't 2 and 4 pretty much the same thing? I wonder how HCF gets by......... :saint:
[/quote]

2. The movies give blondes a bad rep. (This is why Buffy from [i]Buffy the Vampire Slayer[/i] is a blonde. Joss Whedon wanted to break the stereotype.)
4. This is a non-issue since I don't wear heels.

[quote name='Winchester' date='07 December 2009 - 05:40 PM' timestamp='1260236437' post='2015916']
You must have more information. Do share.
[/quote]

i think its fairly safe to assume they are either butthats or idiots, or both.

was basically referring to what lillabett hadnt said yet number 3 below.

[quote name='Lilllabettt' date='07 December 2009 - 06:37 PM' timestamp='1260239824' post='2015957']
3. Go on a plane, sing loudly in Arabic for no reason[font="Arial Black"]*[/font] and be hostile to the stewardess
[/quote]

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='07 December 2009 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1260240284' post='2015961']
2. The movies give blondes a bad rep. (This is why Buffy from [i]Buffy the Vampire Slayer[/i] is a blonde. Joss Whedon wanted to break the stereotype.)
4. This is a non-issue since I don't wear heels.
[/quote]

ah, but do you have a tendency to break your ankles when running across flat ground?

HisChildForever

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='07 December 2009 - 10:22 PM' timestamp='1260242571' post='2015970']
ah, but do you have a tendency to break your ankles when running across flat ground?
[/quote]

:rolleyes:

[quote name='Luthien' date='07 December 2009 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1260244712' post='2015985']
@@
[/quote]

AtAt?

AT-AT?

[img]http://www.markdermul.be/hoth/intro/hoth2.jpg[/img]
??