An Old School Catholic Message Board

Muslims On Flight Cause Panic

Lil Red

HisChildForever

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='07 December 2009 - 08:32 PM' timestamp='1260235973' post='2015910']
No one, but that is what it comes across as because You keep using the word 'Muslim' and attacking people who defend them instead of using 'a group of trouble makers' or what about other groups of people who do stupid or arrogant things? The world is full of incidents of wrongfulness, why do you always [i]seem[/i] to be singling out Muslims. Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't we supposed to be changing what we can and accepting that God will take care of what we can't and having the sense to know the difference.
[/quote]

I said the word "Muslims" ONCE in this entire thread, and I certainly did not attack anyone here. I have no clue what you are referring to. How about we stick to the article? Thanks.

No it doesn't come across as that. You're merely infected with liberal hogwash and hand-wringing. Are there any muslims run countries you'd be happy to live in as a practicing Catholic?

given the current attitude towards muslims(especially on planes) all i see is a bunch of terminally stupid people trying to troll the airlines.

it takes a special kind of stupid to put yourself at that sort of risk.

[quote name='Jesus_lol' date='07 December 2009 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1260236380' post='2015913']
given the current attitude towards muslims(especially on planes) all i see is a bunch of terminally stupid people trying to troll the airlines.

it takes a special kind of stupid to put yourself at that sort of risk.
[/quote]
You must have more information. Do share.

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='08 December 2009 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1260236222' post='2015911']
I said the word "Muslims" ONCE in this entire thread, and I certainly did not attack anyone here. I have no clue what you are referring to. How about we stick to the article? Thanks.
[/quote]

Did you count the other thread and your inferences in concert with another?

HisChildForever

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='07 December 2009 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1260236520' post='2015917']
Did you count the other thread and your inferences in concert with another?
[/quote]

And what does that thread, which is completely unrelated to this one, have to do with anything?

Are you going to attack my character all night, or would you like to discuss the article?

Ah yes, the poor maligned muslims. Peacefully expanded into Europe and still peacefully expanding. Everywhere the religion gets a foothold, peace and justice follow. The Sudan, for instance. It's great to be a Christian there because the muslim religion is the bomb!

If they policed their psychos better, this wouldn't be an issue, would it?

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='08 December 2009 - 12:43 PM' timestamp='1260236597' post='2015919']

Are you going to attack my character all night, or would you like to discuss the article?
[/quote]

No I think I made my point and this is obviously going no where, so No. My apologies for seemingly picking on you when I was really aiming at the general gist I was not intending to pick on you in particular it just got out of hand.

'A group of trouble makers appearing as Muslims radicals on Flight Cause panic'

Mark of the Cross

[quote name='Winchester' date='08 December 2009 - 01:05 PM' timestamp='1260237913' post='2015924']
What does a "Muslim radical" look like?
[/quote]
I don't know take a look in the mirror.

[quote name='Winchester' date='07 December 2009 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1260237913' post='2015924']
What does a "Muslim radical" look like?
[/quote]

[img]http://allaboutegypt.org/wp-content/uploads/300px-Muslim_woman_in_Yemen.jpg[/img]
Take a good look, memorize those facial features.

~Sternhauser

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='07 December 2009 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1260238078' post='2015926']
[/quote]
OOOOOOH BURN!

HisChildForever

[quote name='Mark of the Cross' date='07 December 2009 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1260238078' post='2015926']
[/quote]

Um. Yeah. :rolleyes: