An Old School Catholic Message Board

Updates To Vocations Thread

franciscanheart

TotusTuusMaria

Thank you hughey for all the work you put into it.

Whichever mod gets the thread, I would like to just say that I would be willing to help sort through the thread and PM them with the needed corrections (I am sure others would be willing to help too). I think that thread is very very important to vocation station and should be updated as soon as we can.

[quote name='TotusTuusMaria' date='04 December 2009 - 02:21 PM' timestamp='1259950900' post='2014425']
Thank you hughey for all the work you put into it.

Whichever mod gets the thread, I would like to just say that I would be willing to help sort through the thread and PM them with the needed corrections (I am sure others would be willing to help too). I think that thread is very very important to vocation station and should be updated as soon as we can.
[/quote]

I second what TotusTuusMaria said -- it is quite important to update the thread. I'd be willing to help as well.

hugheyforlife -- it's nice to see you're around! Hope you are doing well ... and thanks for taking care of the thread as long as you had done so.

• 4 weeks later...
melporcristo

JMJT

Thanks Hughey! Stay in touch with us here on the Vocations thread from time to time. Hope you're doing aight.

As for getting someone - It's REALLY awesome to see it updated ... so, find someone good :D

• 2 weeks later...
TeresaBenedicta

[quote name='laetitia crucis' date='17 January 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1263774932' post='2039369']
:bump:

[sub]*hoping a mod will see this and take on the courageous challenge of updating*[/sub]
[/quote]

Or give a phatmasser who frequents the Vocation Station the power to do so?