An Old School Catholic Message Board

Zee Truth Is Out There

Lil Red

Zed or Zee?  

36 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thy Geekdom Come

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='13 November 2009 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1258145974' post='2002318']
How else do you spell ketchup?
[/quote]
Foolish, ignorant people call it catsup.

When my brother was a baby, my parents would bring him out when they had friends over and, holding up the ketchup, say, "Matt, what's this?"

"Cat S..."

[quote name='homeschoolmom' date='13 November 2009 - 03:59 PM' timestamp='1258145974' post='2002318']
Hated, hated, hated that movie.
[/quote]Remake or original?

homeschoolmom

I have not seen the original, but from what I understand, people don't LAUGH during it. I hated the remake. [spoiler] I was glad to see Nicolas Cage go up in flames. [/spoiler]

Hated, hated, hated that movie. (Loved the company though, Terra... )
[/quote]
:lol:

Yeah that movie is an exception to the general rule. What an awful movie. Apparently is scarred both me and hsmom enough that we have never gone to see another movie together since then. :hehehe:

homeschoolmom

Yeah, our ability to pick really bad movies to see together was pretty legendary...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_mW8mBzmHo[/media]
Now this movie might have been watchable...

[quote name='Raphael' date='13 November 2009 - 01:57 PM' timestamp='1258142249' post='2002283']
I speak Latin and can guarantee you that English words very closely resemble Latin.
[/quote]

You are right, but that was point from view. I can not tell, because I only want to the Latin Mass.