An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama Supports Infanticide

cmotherofpirl

[quote name='CatherineM' date='19 November 2009 - 05:04 PM' timestamp='1258664671' post='2005763']
My brother John was 24 weeks at delivery. That was also in a time before ultrasounds, 1949. He's not just lucky to be alive, but he is lucky to not be blind. They didn't know how to regulate oxygen good in incubators back then, and some premmies ended up blind from too much.

This is why I don't like leaving these decisions in the hands of humans, be they doctor or bureaucrat. If we allow God to make those decisions from Conception to natural death then we don't have to worry about making a mistake about which child should live or die. I have nothing against doctors, my brother Ray is an internist. He didn't go into OBGYN because he said he didn't like getting woken up at night.
[/quote]

God is more likely to work through the skills of the doctor, than a government bureaucrat.

Your brother and my son, would not be alive if not for the doctors who saved him. They are very pro-life.

Jim

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='19 November 2009 - 06:09 PM' timestamp='1258668591' post='2005821']
It means that I give up trying to debate it, I'm just saying it so that everyone can go "omgz abortion is MuRdErrrRR111!!one!" but I don't have to respond to it.
[/quote]

Probably the wisest position to take.

Jim

Edited by JimR-OCDS

[quote name='JimR-OCDS' date='20 November 2009 - 09:04 AM' timestamp='1258725863' post='2006166']
God is more likely to work through the skills of the doctor, than a government bureaucrat.
[/quote]
I missed that revelation. Is it in the Book of Percentages? I could never get into that part of the Bible.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='Winchester' date='20 November 2009 - 08:08 AM' timestamp='1258726094' post='2006172']
I missed that revelation. Is it in the Book of Percentages? I could never get into that part of the Bible.
[/quote]
Yes. It's also more likely that God will wear one purple shoe and a flip flop on the day of the final judgment.