An Old School Catholic Message Board

Obama's Insensitivity Following Shooting

Saint Therese

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fidei Defensor

[quote name='HisChildForever' date='09 November 2009 - 12:21 PM' timestamp='1257787306' post='1998820']
Of course, my little sweet gingerbread cookie. You can be as impatient as you want with Catholics on a Catholic forum, but in no way should we be impatient with crooked liberals (i.e. Obama), you butterscotch darling you.
[/quote]
I love gingerbread!

dominicansoul

[quote name='Sternhauser' date='09 November 2009 - 09:49 AM' timestamp='1257778187' post='1998755']
I tried responding to you in private message, to keep this thread on topic: talking about praying for Obama.

~Sternhauser
[/quote]
After reading all your posts about WWI, I thought I would answer your question...Our Lady's answer is simple enough...

...sin is what causes war...sin caused WWI, WWII, Korean, Vietnam, and all the wars we have battled in the Middle East from "Operation Desert Storm" to the present war we are in now...

My comment is relative to the topic...we will continue to suffer these kinds of terrorist attacks, because we are causing suffering to the most defenseless individual, the child in the womb. How can our nation dare to think that we can get away with that? How can we dare to believe that there are no ramifications for legalizing murder? Terrorism will continue to rise, and we will have to suffer with having an extremely insensitive president who doesn't understand that peace begins in the womb...

Indeed we must pray for our president, but also for each other...the good will suffer along with the bad...we all face the consequences of our nation's sin...

Edited by dominicansoul

[quote name='dominicansoul' date='09 November 2009 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1257794444' post='1998920']
After reading all your posts about WWI, I thought I would answer your question...Our Lady's answer is simple enough...

...sin is what causes war...sin caused WWI, WWII, Korean, Vietnam, and all the wars we have battled in the Middle East from "Operation Desert Storm" to the present war we are in now...

My comment is relative to the topic...we will continue to suffer these kinds of terrorist attacks, because we are causing suffering to the most defenseless individual, the child in the womb. How can our nation dare to think that we can get away with that? How can we dare to believe that there are no ramifications for legalizing murder? Terrorism will continue to rise, and we will have to suffer with having an extremely insensitive president who doesn't understand that peace begins in the womb...

Indeed we must pray for our president, but also for each other...the good will suffer along with the bad...we all face the consequences of our nation's sin...
[/quote]

All right. Pray for Obama. Next:

Yes. Sin is ultimately the cause of all violence and war. Our Lady promised an even greater war than the Great War if men did not turn from their sins. Then came WWII. Men weren't butchering babies in 1917. Torture was not widely accepted by Catholics. World War III will be unlike anything ever witnessed by the world.

Second: individual cult/Islam based terrorism is not on the rise. Such terrorism was on the rise in the 1970's. The only terrorism on the rise now is State terrorism.

Third: no nation, not even "our" nation, sins. A nation is a group of people who believe in the same things. My nation is the Catholic Church. Again. No nation sins. Individuals sin. We'll all suffer as a result, but we are not all guilty of the horrible sins so many individuals are responsible for.

Terrorism by a few maniacs is not what you should be worrying about, if you feel the need to worry. We're in for a much more organized system of terrorism right here in this geographical region, orchestrated by the State. You won't recognize this as the place you were born.

I don't care who thinks I am nuts. The next 20 years will vindicate me. As Gerald Celente says, "Current events form future trends."

~Sternhauser

Edited by Sternhauser

[quote name='Sternhauser' date='10 November 2009 - 07:19 PM' timestamp='1257895195' post='1999907']
... The only terrorism on the rise now is State terrorism. ...
[/quote]

Yes! :yes:

[quote name='fidei defensor' date='09 November 2009 - 01:12 PM' timestamp='1257786762' post='1998817']
Are you saying prayer is worthless?

[/quote]

No, prayer is not useless, but, personally, I'm not one for allowing my views to be stifled simply because I don't conform with what's politically correct.