An Old School Catholic Message Board

A Song For Impatient Discerners

DiscerningCatholic

Kylie Spinelli

:") SO BEAUTIFUL <3 

I'm a VERY impatient discerner! 

Would you mind asking her for the guitar chords / sheet music? I would LOVE to be able to play this! If she wouldn't mind she could email them to me (you can PM me and I will give you my email)

GB+

Catholicterp7

:") SO BEAUTIFUL <3 

I'm a VERY impatient discerner! 

Would you mind asking her for the guitar chords / sheet music? I would LOVE to be able to play this! If she wouldn't mind she could email them to me (you can PM me and I will give you my email)

GB+

ditto! 

JMJ+ :heart: 

FutureSister2009

This song perfectly describes how I feel with the words I could never put out. It helps a lot. Thanks for sharing!

FutureCarmeliteClaire

This is beautiful. And as someone who is not as actively discerning the religious life as I was, this hits home for me in other areas of my life.

I had an undiagnosed illness for 6 months that became potentially fatal. Only after we began treatment, then did I have a surgery to correct it three months later. It was/is SO hard to be patient. Especially when you're scared, especially when you don't know what your life will be like tomorrow. :heart:

Beautiful lyrics in the OP.  What a mystery is our life and how beautiful is its unfolding looking back over 67years despite the fact The Cross was ever present and an agony and an ecstacy!  What awesome mysteries lay ahead until its time to go home and how awesome and yet more mysterious "home" appears the closer I travel.

I haven't listened to FuturePriest387's post as yet.